Sudden heart pounding. Taking gabapentan for leg cramps, simvastin for cholesterol. Causes?

Almost every evening I have been experiencing very heavy heart pounding. No physical excersion before, always as I am resting sitting down before dinner. I sit and stand at my work, I am a small dog groomer, so no lifting to speak of 6 to 7 hours 4 days a week. I am 5 9 , 250lbs, female, so smoking or drinking of any kind. I take Gabapentan for leg cramps/jumping, triamertine in the mornings Amitriptiline at night to sleep, Simvastin for cholesterol and metropolol tartrate afternoons and evening.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013