Sudden flopping around right at center lung area, heat in veins from back to right arm. Type 2 Diabetic. Why ?

Today while driving my car my heart just started flopping around right at center lung area, it felt like for may 20 seconds and about 5 minutes later my right back where lungs/ heart are started to hurt as if being pocked by a pencil and then I felt heat going through my veins from back inside middle to my right arm all the way to the elbow for about 5 minutes maybe and then it stopped. I m 45 I have diabetes type two I take metformin and siezure medication. Female/white Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012