Sudden eruption of small red bumps causing intense itching, red and raised patches. What is the cause and remedy?

Lately I have had small red bumps pop up that itch uncontrollably. Also, there are some patches that are red and raised and I have no clue what could have caused it. I was recently pregnant and it began before I had my child, except it started on my stomach and a few days after I had her it flared up and had gotten worse. Is there anyway to know what it is for sure and how do I get it to go away?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012