Sudden back pain while getting up, x-ray shows problem in L5, S1, prescribed Meganeuron OD plus. Side effects ?

Dear Dr. Siegel, I am a female, aged 47 and experienced sudden back a few days back. The pain occurs while getting up from a chair or the bed. On showing to a doctor, I was asked to get a spine x-ray, which showed some problem in L5 and S1. Among other medicines, I have also been prescribed Meganeuron OD plus ( methylcobalamin , alpha lipoic acid and vitamins), which I understand is a supplement , Are there any side effects of taking this medicine? Thank you. Sinecerely, AAAAAA, Delhi, India
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012