Stung on toe by honey bee, smacked the toe, swollen and itchy. Is stinger still there? Treatment?

I got stung by a honey bee yesterday during a birthday party. I got stung on my pinkie toe on my right foot . When it stung me, I smacked my toe. I smacked my toe because I felt severe stinging and hurting. I think I got the stinger out when I smacked my toe. I started crying and ran to my mom and showed her what came out when I smacked my toe. She said it was the stinger. It swelled a little and burned yesterday. Today, it is swelled really big and it itches really bad. When I scratch it, it burns really bad. And I also have a bump where the bee stung me. Is the stinger still in my foot? And what should I do to find out if the stinger is still in there? Also, what can I do to get the swelling to go down?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
remnant of the sting needle possibilities
Tab maftal 500 1-1-1 for 3days
ing tetanus toxoid0.5ml IM
needed antibiotics depending on the progress
A cold pack on the swelling will help