Stung by fire ant. Burning, swelling of foot, blisters in toe. Foot turned purple. Solution?

Hello my wife was stung by we beleave a fire ant. She said it burnt and the foot swelled up quite a bit there are 2 little blisters in her toe but the foot has turned purple a day later and hurts to walk on. Also she now has a rash all over her body and it appears to be a red line going up her leg. We have no health insurance but of corse her health is the most important thing right now. Any advice? We did also do benedril and cortisone cream
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013