Stung by bee, severe stinging, swelling. On steroid, benadryl, used baking soda and Ibuprofen. Autoimmune disease?

On Friday I was stung by a bee or other insect. I swatted when I felt it's presence and after stinging me, it flew away, so I am not sure what it was for sure. I have been unable to sleep for two nights and have done the following:
benadryl, was taken, area iced, and my husband who has severe allergies gave me 4 of his steroid pills....I have swelling, stinging pain in my neck and head....baking soda paste on area..Ibuprofen taken...have an autoimmune disease, Graves, really itchy and pain, but not affected breathing. LK
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013