Stuffy nose, mucus and blood. Why is this happening?

For the past 2 weeks, my nose has been consistently stuffed up with mucus and blood mixed together when i blow my nose. I have been needing to blow my nose more frequently, but instead of it being runny, it s drying on the insides of my nose causing frustration. I wonder why it is doing this more recently. Please let me know your expertise. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
You might be feeling the nose blocked because of the congestion .
You need to take antibiotics and decongestants both oral and nasal and nasal sprays normal saline and steroid nasal sprays .
This might be because of change of season and due to allergic response.
avoid sudden exposure to cold ,and smoke .
Consult an ent specialist and start the medicines
In doubt do reply