Studied folicles. Infertility treatment? Why were they raptured? Help

hello doctor actuly i m taking the infertility treatment , so doc. has studied of my folicals and it was raptured yesterday, now doc. has suggested me to take dubagest capsules so i want to know what is the functon of this medicine. and one thing more my friend has told me that if we take Duphaston or dubagest cap. then it means that either we concieve or it helps for our mencuration cycle at the edjegt date so pls let me know is it true or what ? this month my date has come after 6 days of last lmp, but still i didnt concieve.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012