Stubbed on toes resulted in swelling between big and second toe, seem bruised and pain. Help?

i stubbed one of my toes on Wednesday and noticed swelling along the tendon up to and between my big toe and second toe. there are some areas that seem lightly bruised, and slight pain mostly from use and pressure (like icing)...it's now Monday night and my question is if the swelling which has not changed warrants a doctor's visit. I am a 29 year old female with no medical conditions besides MS. thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
due to the muscle sprain
or circulation defect causes pressure on veins
need anti inflamatory and muscle relextant tab
apply local application ointments
but stil get doctor consultation to know the extent of swelling