Struggling to quit smoking. Itchy feeling with pain in the chest. Why?

hi im pem 30 years old female, i ve been struggling for about 5 months to quit smoking . I can pass 2 weeks wihtout smoking. Then will smoke for 2 days and then 1 week without. i ve been smoking for 10 years everyday 4sticks and more. It s been 2 months since a 2 week or 1 week without smoke then 2 days with smoke. there s a pain and itchy thing i can feel in my chest near my left armpit. may I know what causes this and what shoul I do to ease the itchy and pain? thank you
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013