Stroke-like symptoms, pulling sensation in groin, losing coordination. Taking Cipralex

Hello, I have been living under alot of stress for the past 3 years. I have also overdone meditation . I recently admitted myself to the hospital after experiencing what was diagnosed as stroke like symptons except all tests came back clear. No stroke but am experiencing a strong pulling sensation on left side of body and in the nerves in my head and neck to the point of extreme discomfort. Pulling sensation in the groin area. When walking still noticed uncoordination at times with feet. Am continuing to lose weight even though eating healthy. Have done research and know something is out of balance with sympathetic and para-sympathetic nervous systems. Am on Cipralex (10mg.) and Lorazapam (.5 in am and .5 at night). Could these be harmful if there is something depleted with nervous system. Am 54 year old female. Thank you,
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013