Stringy like substance in urine with burning sensation with fever and headaches

I have a white stringy like substance in my urine, passed a little blood twice. If I eat something there is alot of gurgling going on and I m not hungry when this is going on, had a temp of a 101.7 the other day it broke that night and I was soaked buy morning and i mean soaked, headaches and it is hard to bend over and to get up off a couch or chair. i m a 50 yr old male with no medical insurance living in calif.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
thanx for healthcare magic
well i think u got to go theough some of the investigations before any diagnosis is made
so u got to do..hb.tlc.dlc.esr.,rbs,blood urea,serum createnine,urine examination r/me,..there investigations are required as well as proper history is also required so u kindly consukt any nephrologist that wil be good...n drink lot of water