Stretchy stomach skin, want to have abdominoplasty, might have EDS. Is it safe ?

Hi. I think I might have EDS (Can it only appear in my stomach )? I heal wounds normally, so I was wondering if I wanted to have abdominoplasty surgery, would there be complications? Or is there another way to solve this really stretchy stomach skin? I went from 180-190 pounds to 150 pounds in about 3-4 months. I m 21 yearsold. I ve been working out consistently and eat a clean diet . But as long as I can remember, I have this really elastic skin in my stomach area. My forearms are tiny and can see my veins. My bodyfat (via basic, white calipers) say is 9%.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012