Stretch marks on the stomach and swollen face after taking steroids. Need help

sir , unknowigly i tooka medicine for incresing health from a chemist and he gave me some white powder and i did nt know he had mixed steroids in it and now i am having marks on my stomach which look like strtch marks which i made due to scratching on my stomach , now please suggest me goid meficinen, a skin doctor recommended me evion cream , i think my face is also a bit of swollen , now i am in india , please help me out sir
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013