Stretch marks in abdomen, under arm due to chemotherapy. Treatment to reduce scars?

I have severe stretch marks/tears in my abdomin caused by steroids I had to take for more than a year while I went through chemotherapy for a benign brain tumor. My underarms looks like I have been in a fire. I don't expect a cure but can anyone or anything make them look at least a little better. I had been an athletic young muscular 16 year old when diagnosed and now I am 27 and trying to loose weight and get rid or at least some of the scars of my medical treatments.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013