Stressed. Taking lorazapam and nortriptline. Dependent on tablets?

Yes, and thank you. I have been taking a small dose of Lorazapam and nortriptline tablets since many years. Due to work stress , I find that I can,t sleep anymore. I barely sleep 2-3 hrs only. This is affecting my work. the doctor has now asked me to take Zolfresh 5 mg at bedtime while I continue with the other tablets. I truly think that if I can sleep for at least 6 hrs, I may be able to reduce my dependence on the other tablets gradually. Kindly advise.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013