Strep throat, excessive saliva, swollen gums, loose teeth, sore in cheeks. Taking penicillin. Treatment?

Diagnosed with strep throat , (they didn t do any culture) two days ago. Been on antibiotics 2 days. Excessive saliva for past couple of days and it s getting worse. Gums are swollen and red last couple of days and now my teeth are getting sore and loose. Also getting a sore (chancre?) on inside of cheek. Left lymph node very big. Shouldn t it be getting smaller since I ve been on penicillin for two days?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012