Strep throat, back pain from thorax to thighs followed by sores on thigh, buttocks, painful and open, bloating, sore nipples. Cancer signs?

Hello I am a 30 year old female, about 218lb (I lost 80 lbs about a year ago) just last week I had strep throat to the point that I could not work for 5 days. In the midst of my illness the main worry was my back pain , from the Thorasic down to behind my theighs, I took some Alives and Ibprofen/Keflex (for infection). My symptoms bettered,, but then I found bad bite like soars on outside of my left theigh, and on lineing of buttchek and rt theigh. Also a 3rd one in the inside of my left theigh. These are open (as a bad mosquito bite) and are a bit painful. I have been feeling a bit bloated (lft side of stomach pain) and sore nipples . I don t know what is going on and I am getting scared. Cancer runs thru my mind, but only because there is a history of it in my family. In 206 I was diagnosed with a Fatty Liver due to rapid weight loss . Please help me. ------Dee82
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012