Streaking red rashes on lims, sore throat, chills, muscle pain. Wrist pain. What is going on?

I have streaking red rashes and spots on my arms, legs and scalp and chest sometimes, accompanied with sore throat, chills, fewer up to 101.5, muscle hurt, only can eat pureed food now, my jaw likes to lock. I was diagnosed as strep. My Family Doc still has no diagnosis. He said it may be lyme. I have not been outdoors this year yet. I am 65, had two brain stem surgeries in December, and I am back to work full time. Everyone in the office fears that I may be contagious. Please help. Lichen Planus strep throat , scarlet fewer, mono come to mind, my artheritis is bad in my right knee, and both wrists hurt like a toothache . In the morning I have more energy. by the aftenoon just shivering , malaise . In left wrist years ago I had a cist on the bloodwessels, now is gone, but on the outside of my wrist is some hardening now. Please suggest what could be going on. Thanks, Anna I have streaking red rashes and spots on my arms, legs and scalp and chest sometimes, accompanied with sore throat, chills, fewer up to 101.5, muscle hurt, only can eat pureed food now, my jaw likes to lock. I was diagnosed as strep. My Family Doc still has no diagnosis. He said it may be lyme. I have not been outdoors this year yet. I am 65, had two brain stem surgeries in December, and I am back to work full time. Everyone in the office fears that I may be contagious. Please help. Lichen Planus strep throat, scarlet fewer, mono come to mind, my artheritis is bad in my rigth knee, and both wrists hurt like a tooth ache. In the morning I have more energy. by the afternoon just shivering, malaise. In left wrist years ago I had a cyst on the blood wessels, now is gone, but on the outside of my wrist is some hardening now. Please suggest what could be going on. Thanks, Anna
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012