Strange sensation on the finger post receiving electric shock, radiations from arm to the elbow. Healing time?

Hi I received an electric shock to my right index finger yesterday morning from my fan; I was attaching it to an adapter directly to the mains. My finger was throbbing yesterday but seemed better today, however it still has a strange sensation. However after a session at the gym tonight, I am experiencing sensations up my right arm to the elbow . What should I expect in terms of haeling time please?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012