Strange sensation on lips, discoloration, brown spots on lips. Using coconut lip balm. Remedy?

I m having a problem with my lips . A few months ago I used a coconut lip balm it was ok for a day or two. Then I started to get an strange sensation to my lips. At first I wasn t sure what it was causing this so I re-applied the lip balm again. It felt like a burning sensation and my lip color went down, from pink to a pinkish purple color. Also started to get some brown spots on the lips. Is there anything I can do?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012