Strained shoulder, severe pain. Have full movement in arm and shoulder. Suggestion?

I strained my arm/ shoulder during judo practice. I held my arm at an angle (will try to describe) arm at shoulder height, elbow at 90 degrees, hand up, palm forward. My opponent pressed the arm back and I pushed forward. I felt the shoulder give as if it almost dislocated. I stopped the motion and was able to get the shoulder back in its proper position. My question now, ever since the incident I have been having pain in my shoulder. Could I have torn something major? I have full mpvement in my arm and shoulder though it is painful.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013