Stopped zoloft suddenly due to night sweats. Need to be concerned?

I do not have money to get my question answered if that is what you need unfortunately... but I am so worried about my 26 year old daughter who has stopped cold turkey taking the Zoloft her physician prescribed for her about 3 years ago for stress/Add & depression . She claimed that she was experiencing bad night sweats & lack of sdrive so she abruptly stopped it. Her mood swings range from being so nice like when she was on zoloft to abusive
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013