Stopped using betnovate. Face started burning and itching after using face cleanser and sunscreen. Remedy?

hi my name is arushi. I was using betnovate n for a long time. It suited me but recently i went to kaya skin clinic and they advised me to stop using betnovate n and refered some products of their s. After applying the products such as face cleanser, sunscreen spf-15 and rebalancing mist my face started to burn and i felt ichy. Now i am just using the face cleanser but my skin is coming out from various places on my face and i am still felling very ichy and my skin is reddish as well right now. Kindly help me what to do.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013