Stopped taking Seloram for BP. Now BP below normal. What to do now?

some times my BP willbe 170/95 and normal some times since one month. before it ws normal. now I am 60 yeas of age. Last week I was adviced to take seloram 50/5 in the morning dailt. But unfortunately after taking for 3 days I found my BP is normal and I stopped without consulting my doctor. Yesturday night my BP was 180/100 and i took one seloram 50/5. today morning it is below normal is 120/75. What to do now?. Shall I take the tablet regularly now in the mornings from today? If I take the tablet now will the BP go down or it keeps normal?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012