Stopped masturbation mid-way, testicle seems to be hanging a bit lower than usual since. Any insights?

Ok so this past Monday night, I was masturbating but in the middle of it, I stopped in the middle of ejaculating because I thought someone was coming into the room I was in. After that I ve been noticing that my left testicle has been hanging a bit lower then usual. Now just remember this entire time since Monday I ve felt no pain whatsoever just this odd sorta discomfort like my left nut is gonna fall out. In addition to that while in the shower the last couple of days, when it comes time to washing my balls the left nut feels like there s less layer of skin holding it compared to the right ball, to the point it feels like its gonna drop off. Finally I told my dad and he scheduled an appointment with a doctor. Anyways the doctor checked my balls out within a couple of seconds and saw nothing wrong, especially after I told him I felt no pain. However I took a shower earlier and I still feel what I described before. My dad says its in my head but can anyone explain this please?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Urologist 's  Response
There should not be anything serious.
Normally, the left HANGS lower than the right for most men.
There is a muscle called DARTOS in the scrotum that contracts and relaxes based on the temperature changes of the body and that is how and why you feel it.
Since your doctor has examined you and felt nothing abnormal, there should be no worry.
Best regards