Stopped drinking, eating healthy food, have yellow jelly like mucus through mucus during bowel movement. Cause?

I have been working out and have stopped drinking alcohol in the last three weeks. I have also been eating all healthy whole foods. But I have noticed over the last week or so a yellow jelly like mucu coming out of my anus when I have a bowl movement . I have also been having alot more bowel now has gotten to the point that there is alot of this stuff coming out. Is it my toxins or is it something to be worried about? I have not been sexually active in about a month.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013