Stopped breastfeeding,starting again,side effects of Bromergon?

I want to ask you about Bromerong, its effects and how they can wear off. My wife had to stop breastfeeding our child for 2,5 months. initialy the first week she stoped in order to stop the production of milk she had to take Bromergon, now the child shortly will be 11 months old. Now we are interested to breast feed the child again if this is physicaly possible (please advise us on this)? So, our concern is if there were any effects from Bromergon to her present milk or to her health in general that can indirectly harm also the child in the future?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012