Stopped birth control, have IBS, bloating, negative pregnancy test. Anything to regulate my body?

I never had a period so my gyno put me on birth control at 14 or 15. I have been on it until feb of this yer when my husband and I decided to try to conceive. Now, its may and i will be missing my 4th period! I have recently quit smoking and gained 25 lbs which i dont know is from quitting smoking or stopping birth control. I have been diagnoised with IBS. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests all negative. I am extremely bloated to a point i look pregnant! This is really uncomfortable. I know you will say go see a doctor but she is not scheduling until july! We reallu want to have a baby so i was if there is anything i can do to regulate my body? Why am i so bloating...does this mean i am still ovulating? Can i get pregnant without a period? Thanks in advance!
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012