Stopped alcohol consumption. Taking renerve plus for tingling palm and foot. Suggest diet plan

Dear Sir, I have been undertaking renerve plus as tablet prescribed for my tingling effect in palms and foot . Had quit alcohol cosumption also. Is there a side effect which this tablet can cause? I am adviced to take non vegetarian.Is there a diet plan which I should adhere to ? what can i do to improve my condition of the nerve?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Very much glad to note that you had stopped alcohol consumption permanently. Now understand that your body is capable enough to repair itself and revert to a condition which was prior to the habit.
You just have to assist that. Any food plenty in nutrition will do the job. Drink enough water and plenty of fruit juices, especially citrus juices.
Tender coconut water is also good. Enhance the healing process with rigorous exercise.
Good luck.