Stopped Champix. Having withdrawal symptoms such as anxiety attacks, frequent urge to urinate. Suggestions?

Hi, I ve stopped my prescription for champix about 4 days ago (still smoke free) but the whole time I ve been having bad anxiety attacks and now they have been getting worse and last for longer periods. I ve been missing classes in school because of it. (Used to be prescribed 4 years ago to Ativan but stopped since my attacks went away.) lately the worst of the attacks is the feeling of urgent urination . I need something that is going to work quickly as I have more midterms coming up in a few days and can t wait a month for it to start working. This also won t be long term just until champix is fully out of my system (I ve read it can be weeks).
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013