Stools after every meal,soya milk allergy,tests normal,recurring stomach pain. Cause?

Hi Dr. My child is 5 yrs old. Every time he takes his meal, he runs to toilet. He passes stool for almost three times a day. His stoll are formed. Its not watery or loose. He has been having this problem from the age of 2. Before that, he used to have diarehea on periodic basis. He was breastfed for almost 6 months. In early years, I had given him Soya and goat s formula milk. We got his allergy test done and got to know that he is allergic to Soya milk. From the age of two I have been giving him goat s milk. Upon starting it, his allergy stopped but frequest motion problem is still there. we have got all the test done like, stoll, urine , ultrasound liver profile and the results were normal. His weight is 19 KG and height is 1.1m. For the last few months, he has been complaining of stomach ache, which is happening on almost every month but doctors here unable to figure out the real cause of it. It would be great help if u could suggest something on this case.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012