Stool color of infant dark green, black spots. Presence of WBC and RBC, Pus in stomach?

dear sir,

my name is heba, I'm a mother of a6 month baby boy.
a few days ago his stool color was dark greenish with black spots, so I want to a Pediatrician and he asked me to make a stool analysis.
the result of the analysis shows presence of WBCs and RBCs, I wonder if this means that he has pus in his stomach?
and what would be the suitable medicatoin?
the analysis result is as follows:
Cysts : E.Histolytica
WBCs: 40-50 in sheets
RBCs: 4-6
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

Your baby has infection and should receive treatment for that as prescribed by your doctor.
Also take necessary measures like hand washing, sterilization of utensils etc to prevent such infections in future.
Continue to breast feed your baby along with other feeds till 2 years.

Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.