Stool black, watery. Now white specs in stool. Breathes in black dust during work. Cause?

Saturday after noon my fiance started noticing that his stool was coming out black and watery. Barely last night he started noticing white like rice in his stool. He works in an unsanitary pipe yard place where he breaths in alot of black dust. Could it be that he has build up alot of that stuff in his system? I ask him if he thinks so, but he says its not that, that it was probably the micdouble from McDonald.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
the black and watery stools followed by white stools indicate a gastro intestinal problem rather than anything related to his workplace and the dust there which is more likely to cause respiratory problems rather than GIT PROBLEMS. i SUGGEST SEEING A GOOD GASTRO ENTEROLOGIST AND GETTING EVALUATED