Stone in ureter, have cramps and hematuria, do not want to undergo TUL. Suggestive treatment?

Dear Dr Chandan! I have a stone in my right proximal ureter that is detected in sonography assay yesterday(Oct 18th2012). I experienced cramp pains two days ago and hematuria 4 days ago. Because I have the familial kidny stone, I guess that the pain is related to the new stone. About 3 years ago I have TUL in right side. I dont like to extract this stone by another TUL. What is your suggestion for me? I should say that the new stone is 6.4 mm. I am a man and 30years old. at last, I am a neuroscientist(PhD) in Iran and need your immediate medical advice. Please guid me!
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012