Stone in ureter. Placed stent. Burns on urination, pain, mucus discharge. Normal, what to do?

Hi im 20 years old and i was found with a kidney stone in my right side its stuck in my ureter its 6cm and i got a stent placed because my kidney was getting swollen. Now im in medication it dont seem to help when i go to urine it burns and also i get a sharp pain in my side ive just noticed two days ago i staryed haveing some mucous discharge is this normal or should i be concerned . IM waitin for urologist apptment but i get really bad pain that i just feel like going to the ER. Help me please tell me what i can do
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013