Stomatch bloating, nausea, cramping, bloated feeling. Tingling in arms with burning sensation. What could be causing this?

Last night I woke with my stomach hurting, and felt nauseated, wasn t like cramping, it felt tight and bloated. Then my arms started tingling and kinda burning like running down my arms to my hands ...I got up and took (2) tums and tried to return to sleep, but I was really scared. After about 30 minutes the pain went away. I thought maybe I was getting the stomach virus, but I never threw up or had to use the bathroom. Just had a little gas. Have you ever heard of this?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012