Stomachache, vomitting. Advised breathing test, colonoscopy. Reason?

my stomache hurts,been to the hospital . cat scan found nothing . bio. was done ... now a 3 hr. breathing test is going to b done then a coloncipy. why so many test /is it all about money/i have been sick for a month almost and no real answers but meds meds meds ...i m sick of being sick vomiting all if it sl what is it that i may have
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Hello! I appreciate your concern but before any advise I will request you to mention your all symptoms in details. I hope you can understand that they are required for reaching to the diagnosis and management accordingly.
Remain in touch and please upload them as soon as possible. Wish you a good health