Stomach upset if water drunk empty stomach, acidity, reduced appetite, improper bowel bulk. Reasons ?

I have a stomach upset if i drink water empty stomach before exercizing in the morning. I develop acidity, reduced appetite , improper bowel bulk . On days, when i don t exercise, i feel hungry often, the whole day, have proper bulk in my bowels. Plz help, i only get time to work-out in the morning . I am a 24 year old male . My height is 5 6 , weigh 72kgs. I had lost a lot of weight due to this problem, 1.5 years back. My mail is - YYYY@YYYY .
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012