Stomach upset, diarrhea, back pain, feels like urine was travelling up my urethra. UTI symptoms?

HI last night I experience upset stomach followed by diarrhea . I went to sleep on my back to alleviate the sensation of needing to go to bathroom again. This morning I woke up fine. I got ready to work but when I sat down to put my shoes on I noticed a pain developing in my upper left back region. My stomach itself was tender to touch. It felt painful more sharp than an upset stomach discomfort. I thought maybe I have gas or a repeat of last night. But nothing occurred. Then all of a sudden I felt a similar sensation to urinary tract infection as if urine was traveling up my urethra rather than down. I can pee and it doesn t hurt. But the sensation keeps occurring every few minutes or so with varying degrees of intensity.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012