Stomach soreness, pain, kidney, liver normal. What could be wrong?

Hi, I have had an issue over the past 2 months with my stomach . I have had stomach soreness when I wake up in the morning and a few times throughout the day. I went to the emergency room and the physician there ran blood tests to check my liver and kidney function and he said everything was fine. He had given me a script of Protonix because he thought it was gastritis . After the script I felt fine for a week and then the pains started to come back. It isn t painful enough to where it is affecting my daily life but its just becoming annoying. Any insight or help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013