Stomach problem, head ache, acidity, burning sensation. cure for symptoms?

Okey I ve been having stomach problems on in on since I was 16 I throw up pretty much every morning some days I m fine other days my head hurts, acid always wanting to come up to my mouth My hands every once and awhile has a burning sensation.! My stools have been soft since I was 16 as well I m 23 now in I have the same problems everyday It s like I m living in hell everyday
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
thanx for writing to us.
well u should immedieatly consult a gastroentrologist .
get a full upper abdomen scan done.
ur symptoms might be due to stomach or duodenal ulcer.also gall stone is another reason u can look for.
burning sensation in hands and feet suggest b12 deficiency as your body is not able to assimilate the food well .
go for a scan ,endoscopy and blood test.