Stomach pain, stomach shakes,pinching pain. Have asthma. Need diagnosis and treatment

Hi i am 29 years old male i have stomach pain after eating and the whole stomach shakes for 30 minutes . I also feel pinching pain which moves from my right boob to the left to the abdominal area its annoying and when i touch and squeeze the area of pinching pain it feels like the pain increase i feel its in the muscles and keeps rolling from one place to another. I am 83 kilos i have asthma but not severe i sneeze aloooot i guess my histamine level is high. Does it cause these symptoms?whats ur diagnosis and treatment plan for both stomach shakes and the pinching pain which doesnt stay in one place ?i have uric acid kidney stones as well more than 13 stones i got out from 3mm up to 9mm hope i gave u enough history thanks alot
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013