Stomach pain, not able to eat, vomiting, breathlessness and airway spasms. What is wrong?

Okay, so for the past week and a half I have NOT felt well at all. First it started with my tummy hurting like crazy! It felt horrible and then I was like maybe I m hungry, then I d get not a headache but just a very bad pain in my head that made me want to cry my eyes out. Then id think of what I wanted to eat and I felt like throwing up and repulsed by whatever food I was thinking of. But of course I would eat just a little bit of something and I just wanted to throw it right back up. Then on Saturday I ate a cheeseburger and was sitting with friends and this girl was eating cheese it s, I love cheese don t get me wrong, but the smell was so over powering and made me sick to smell it. I made her cover it up. Then I have air way spams, can t breathe sometimes.. And it s bad at times but lately it s hurt even worse, like yesterday me and my bf were having sex and my tummy was being pressed and I freaked out and he had to give me mouth to mouth so I could breathe again. My chest keeps hurting today as well as my head and tummy. I ve been dizzy off and on and have to sit down or lay down but that just makes my head feel even worse.. What is wrong with me. I am freaking out.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012