Stomach pain, nausea and diarrhea after taking pills. Normal?

Hi, I was recently prescribed to these pills and I feel like they are literally killing me. whenever I take them the pain I feel in my stomach is indescribably. Feels like my intestines are being torn out. That amongst other side effects just to name a few nausea and diaharria. Now I want to know if that s normal or did my doctor diagnosed me wrong?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
hi, plesae write down the name of medicines which are not tolerated by you ,thank you.bye