Stomach pain, gassy, nausea, weakness after eating dessert. Having lactose intolerance. Suggestions?

Last night I had a dessert at a restaurant. They had a dessert which was a full cup of melted chocolate. It also had about a half a cup of hot milk to poor into it. I don t drink milk. A doctor asked me to stop drinking milk to see if it helped my stomach feel better years and years ago. Last night I woke up quite a few times, I got up to go to the bathroom and felt very weak. I felt like I was going to throw up and had to lay down instantly to not pass out. I had a lot of gas all night and my stomach still feels a bit achy right now. What is happening?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Mostly gas producing organisms ..........take ofloxacin with ornidazole b d for 3 days u will improve.