Stomach pain followed by extreme nausea, fatigue, difficulty in passing stools, bloating, slight blood discharge since. Cause?

Hello! My problem started with severe stomach pain on Tuesday. It hurt around my actual stomach area and I began to get nauseated. I became extremely fatigued after that. Since then I have had lots of trouble pooping. My stomach is bloated and feels inflamed (at least it hurts when I push on it even lightly). I ended my period before this happened, but I began to have a slightly bloody discharge . Now it is no discharge, but just some light blood all the time. What might be my problem? I also suffered this last year for 9 months with tapeworm but I took the medicine twice to kill it. I also have about 60 food intolerances, but I stay on my diet strictly.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
In my mind the cause of your problem may be
1. Inflammation of the upper or lower GI tract. Endoscopy or colonoscopy can you to find out the cause.
2. Fatty liver: sonography of the upper abdomen rule out this. Can also go for liver function tests.
3. Worms: need not to worry as you have already taken treatment for that.
4. Gall bladder stones: again sonograhpy helps you to find whether you have stone or not. Inflammation of Gall bladder can also cause this.
5. Irritable Bowel Syndrome: take high fiber diet and drink plenty of water.

Its good that you have made a list of food intolerance. Consult your doctor and find out the cause and accordingly treatment can be planned.
Hope you got your answer.
Best WIshes

It good
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Prasad Akole's  Response
Dear friend, welcome and thanks for entrusting your query here at HCM !

You must visit your gynaecologist to get evaluated for the acute abdomen and p/v bleed.
Do you get fever?
Pelvic inflammatory disease may present like this ( related to inflammed gyn organs).
An ultrasound of abdomen / pelvis may be ordered.

This picture may occur in many GI problems and p/v bleed may be another problem. Distant diagnosis is difficult.

Take a physician/ surgical opinion for the same and act accordingly.

I hope you are fully satisfied with the guidance I gave.
I would be glad to answer any further queries.
Thank you and Good luck !