Stomach pain, fever and pain, possible virus. On antibiotics. Any other solution?

My daughter has been complaining of stomach pain or feeling "icky" on and off for past 5 days. Fevers associated with pain. Doctor said probably virus but gave a prescription for antibiotics in case it didn't get better. Just gave daughter first antibiotic dose. She complained of pain when I rubbed her tummy, around belly button area and around the left low back, just under lower ribs. Is there anything else I need to do besides antibiotics?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Ask her to take plenty of fluids and fibrous diet. Give her a course of albendazole (1st and 15th day) anti spasmodic drug like hyoscine after discussing with your doctor.
If symptom continues then she may require one USG abdomen and pelvis to rule out any pathology.

Hope this helps you.