Stomach pain, diarrhea, shivering, sweating, weakness, body pain. Causes for symptoms?

two days ago i started to get cramps and pains in my stomach and spent alot of the afternoon having diarrhea , then that evening i started to feel really warm, i checked my temp and it was 38.5 C, Later on during the night I woke up sweating, to the point that my bed was soaked, and then a half hour later I was shivering uncontrollably, then I would feel really warm about 30 mins after the shivering stopped. the shivering usually lasts between 45 mins to an hour. I have also been feeling weak and my body aches. This has happened about four times over the course of a day and a half.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012